Geneva, Switzerland, December 17, 2018 – DECENT announces its latest product launch – the beta version of a new Android mobile wallet. This release marks the company’s final technical milestone for this year. The Android wallet is now available for download through Google Play Store.
The major highlight of DECENT’s mobile wallet is the ability to view and manage all User Issued Assets (UIAs) on the company’s open-source, proprietary DCore platform, making them now accessible on Android devices. These assets are essentially custom tokens created by various projects for use within the company’s ecosystem, and the new wallet contains capabilities for adding any future project’s tokens, as well.
The beta mobile wallet currently supports the following features:
- Sending and receiving of DCT and other custom tokens (UIAs) issued from DCore
- Activating the mobile wallet via QR code
- Dedicated security center where users can find and manage all available security features
- Signing in via PIN
- Sharing user’s wallet address and payment details via favorite messaging tools
- Checking account balance in FIAT (USD, EUR, GBP)
- A complete overview of the transaction history
- A complex view of all transaction details
- User-friendly design and easy-to-use functionalities
- First-class tech support
DECENT launched a new version of its online web wallet earlier this year and reports that the wallet continuously receives praise for its intuitive design and user-friendly interface.
The CEO and Founder of DECENT, Matej Michalko, commented on the release: “Creating more avenues for our community to interact with each other and our projects is pivotal for blockchain adoption. A lot of the projects we work with are targeting mobile-first markets. Our primary goal is to showcase our leadership in developments to make adoption easier for them. The release of the mobile wallet is a great first step towards achieving such feats.”
This additional channel for accessing tokens aims to simplify and encourage users to interact with decentralized applications. As the mobile wallet represents DECENT’s premiere on Google Play, the company welcomes any constructive feedback and encourages its web wallet users to try the new mobile product. DECENT also promises to bring their mobile wallet to the iOS systems by early 2019.