We are looking for creative minds to share our vision for the future. Take a look at our job openings and apply today!
Full time and long term job in Bratislava
As Product Manager, you will guide the development of new features for our core products, optimize the profitability and efficiency of our existing products and develop new products. Not only will you be building features for our products from existing ideas but you will be instrumental in developing new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects.
You will work with a software development counterpart to define product release requirements. You will also work with our marketing team to define the go-to-market strategy. You will help them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offerings, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Oversee competiton and consumer trends
- Identify opportunities for product innovation and product enhancements
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute. Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product
- Support sales and marketing with the necessary product knowledge and expertise
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Conduct product presentations, develop sales tools and sales training material
- Implement marketing plan in conjunction with all departments
- Set KPIs of the product and evaluate success
- 2+ years of software marketing/product management experience
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Demonstrated success defining and launching software products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to share examples of work delivered in the past
- Strong customer oriented approach
- Knowledge of blockchain technology is a plus
- Decision making skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem analysis and solving
- Strategic thinking/planning
- Organizational and planning skills
Place of work: Bratislava
*Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message. Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.