We are looking for creative minds to share our vision for the future. Take a look at our job openings and apply today!
Use-Case Software Architect
Full time and long term job in Bratislava
He/She will be responsible for initial and continuing design and development of new versions of our products or its revisions, upgrades and updates. He/She will define product requirements and will create high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms. He/She leads the design effort on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. He/She will work closely with Product and Marketing managers, UX/UI designers, and other software engineers to develop product offerings and improve existing ones.
He/She demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist. May guide a team of developers through the project to completion. Typically reports to CTO.
- Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system and product specification.
- Record software architecture in a software architecture document using use cases and the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Maintain and evolve software architecture documents based on evolving system requirements and industry trends and technologies.
- Analyze risk and report problems in meeting system requirements.
- Provide supporting information to the Engineers to aid in the creation of a system specification.
- Creates the detailed software design specifications.
- Leads the review process for software architecture documents.
- Performs software version control and maintains periodic compilation schedule.
- Participates in the system and product specification review process to ensure system and product requirements can be translated into valid software architecture.
- Complies with all applicable product development processes.
- Performs detailed software design as well as implements and/or maintains code according to duties and responsibilities.
- Ensures the overall integrity of the software architecture and validate it against the system specification.
- Integrates internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience.
- Works with visual designers to improve and refine product visual design and consistency.
- He/She is responsible for dictating design choices to software developers, including but not limited to platforms, coding, and technical levels.
- Gains a complete understanding of his clients’ needs and effectively communicates them to the software design team.
- Spearhead all of the software development activities of our company.
- Oversees the development team, manages the full life cycle of the process, monitors research, reviews codes and supervises any testing.
*Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message. Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.