Back-end Developer (Node.js)
Junior: from 1 300 EUR/month (gross), Senior: from 2 600 EUR/month (gross)
Develop new features and improve the existing ones
Pair programming and code review
- Build the foundations for future versions of our application using the latest standards and technologies.
- Develop new features and improve the existing ones.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Help convert ideas and suggestions from the market development into reality.
- Take part in the analysis stage of new features and discuss them during the sprint planning meetings.
Must have areas:
- You love to code and it’s more than a job, it’s a passion for you
- You have working experience with Node.js, Express and PostgreSQL/MySQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- You are work-proficient in English
Nice to have areas:
- Scrum experience is an advantage
- Cryptography, crypto, ECC, Chain, Serializer, IPFS experience is an advantage
- Computer Science based degree (in progress or ﬁnished) is an advantage