By now, we’re sure you’re familiar with the way we do things – we like to accomplish our targets when it comes to the most recent projects in our roadmap, sometimes even ahead of schedule. This week, we are reaching yet another milestone with the beta release of a newly designed web wallet, going simply by the name DECENT Wallet.
Our beta version of the wallet has not only been thoroughly tested by our own team but also by our miners to ensure a fluid experience for the users. Our fully developed beta wallet has gone out today and is accessible through wallet.decent.ch. We’re looking forward to hearing feedback from you, our dearest community.
As you would surely expect, the new wallet will store our own token, DCT, but also brings many new and spicy features to the table. The list of new additions includes:
- A new responsive, modern and user-friendly UI design
- Instant sending and receiving of tokens (running on DCore, with 2,000+ TPS)
- Storing DCT as well as custom tokens (UIAs)
- A simplified and secure wallet account creation process
- Creating a custom wallet account name or generating one automatically
- Paper wallet print-out option (with user account name, brain key, private and public key, and also a QR code)
- Wallet file export for an easy login
- Account keys regeneration
- Real-time conversion rates to USD, EUR and GBP
The wallet is freely accessible to each and everyone of you who creates a DECENT Wallet account. Our team has prepared easy, step-by-step guidance to give wallet users the best experience. We have big plans ahead of us and will continually update the wallet. We encourage you all to send us feedback so we can continue to make improvements.